Parkanaur Manor House
Weddings at Parkanaur Manor
Parkanaur Manor House can organise your wedding reception to suit any special requirements from full day celebrations to intimate evening dinners. We can accommodate up to 90 people in the magnificent Long Gallery (up to 120 people extending into the piano room) and approximately 75 in the stunning Drawing Room.
Our beautiful grounds lend themselves as an ideal setting for marquee weddings. Experience the thrill of having your perfect day in the stunning backdrop of Parkanaur Forest with the white fallow deer looking on!!
Clients are offered the choice of a traditional sit down meal or fork buffet menu, however we are more than happy to discuss menu options and change courses if required.Wedding Package
The following are included in the cost of your Wedding Package:
- Tea, Coffee and Shortbread served to the guests on arrival
- Use of Banqueting Suite for the complete day
- Personalised Wedding Menus
- Table napkins to match your colour scheme
- Complimentary Orange Juice and water on Tables during the meal
- Fresh Floral Bud Vase decorations on all tables
- Silver Cake Stand & Knife
- Picturesque grounds to provide a wonderful setting for your professional photography to record your special day!
- The highest Management Supervision at all Weddings
The Management at Parkanaur Manor House have adopted a policy of hosting only one wedding per day, offering the Bride & Groom the entire facilities.
This is just a guideline of what we have to offer. If you have a request for anything that is not listed above, that something extra special or extraordinary for your special occasion we will endeavour to meet your requirements.Accommodation
Accommodation is provided by local Guest houses, which offer the highest standards of service and catering available.
Prices are based on either one or two nights with discounts available for longer periods of stay. All premises are approved by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.