Search The Wedding Planner
Discos & Live Music
|Emer Kenny Harpist||Drogheda|
Feature Discos & Live Music Article
According to the most recent Wedding Entertainment Report, an overwhelming 80 percent of wedding guests say the element they remember most about a wedding is the music.
One of the hottest trends in weddings today is spinning, and we're not talking about grooving on the dance floor or indoor cycling. Today, couples are hiring top DJs, not just to work their wedding, but to show them how to do some mixing and blending of their own.
More Discos & Live Music
- Cat Deeley Discusses Her 'Secret Marriage'
- Surrogate-Born Children 'More Likely To Be Depressed'
- Miley Cyrus Voted Worst Role Model By Parents
- 39% Of New Mums Choose Traditional Baby Names
- Olympic Park Venue Could Host Weddings
- Katie Price Speaks About 'Difficult' Pregnancy
- Katy Perry Discovered Divorce 'By Text Message'
- Expectant Mothers 'Can Drink While Pregnant'
- Men Are 'Clueless' About Their Partner's Tastes
- Bride Organises Wedding For Terminally-Ill Husband
- Report Calls For Jail Terms For 'Reckless' Bankers
- Mental Health Charity Calls For Ban Of Face-Down Restraint
- New Minister For Trade And Investment Appointed
- Commons Deputy Speaker 'Further Arrested' On New Indecent Assault Charges
- Government Launch New 'Consistent' Food Labelling System
- Two Arrested In Connection With Mosque Fire
- Julian Assange In No Hurry To Leave Embassy
- King Of Jordon Endorses Treaty With UK
- Third And Largest Round Of Cuts Made To Army Personnel
- Attorney General To Review Stuart Hall Sentence