Search The Wedding Planner
Discos & Live Music
|Emer Kenny Harpist||Drogheda|
Feature Discos & Live Music Article
According to the most recent Wedding Entertainment Report, an overwhelming 80 percent of wedding guests say the element they remember most about a wedding is the music.
One of the hottest trends in weddings today is spinning, and we're not talking about grooving on the dance floor or indoor cycling. Today, couples are hiring top DJs, not just to work their wedding, but to show them how to do some mixing and blending of their own.
More Discos & Live Music
- Number Of Scottish Marriages Falls
- Court Overturns ACT Gay Marriage Law
- Amy Willerton Denies Romance
- Women Left Alone During Labour - Survey
- Kelly Osborne Has Found 'True Love'
- Women Store Keepsakes From Former Relationships
- Quarter Of Mums 'Too Drunk' To Look After Kids
- Drew Barrymore Reveals Gender of Unborn Baby
- Dad's 'Don't Attend Their Child's Nativity Plays'
- 'Kanye West Is Romantic' - Kardashian
- Seven-Year-Old Dies After Contracting Meningitis
- Call For E-Cig Ban In Wales
- EC-135 Helicopters Grounded For Checks
- Flights Returning To Normal After Fog Causes Delays
- All Remaining Blockbuster Stores To Close
- Two Men Guilty Of Killing Bristol Teen
- Ipsa Confirm Pay Rise For MPs
- Board To Review 'Legal Highs'
- Security Firms Lose Tagging Contracts
- Heavy Fog Causes Flight Chaos In London