Search The Wedding Planner
Entertainment beginning I
|Inkwell Cartoon And Caricature||CRAIGAVON|
|Irish Wedding Djs|
|Irish Wedding Sitters||Kells|
Feature Entertainment Article
Golfers may be able to identify a sweet swing, and runners admire a lengthy stride in others, but a study has found that when it comes to identifying couples in love, no one is worse than – well, couples in love.
"Love is truly blind," said Frank J. Bernieri, professor and chair of the Department of Psychology at Oregon State University and one of the authors of the study. "People in the study who had the longest relationships, were immersed in reading romance novels and spent lots of time watching romantic movies just loved this research. They all were quite confident of their ability to identify others in love.
More Entertainment beginning I
- Women's Age Does Affect IVF Success
- Man Sells Ex's 'Cursed' Engagement Ring
- Women In Love Don't Worry About Their Weight
- Niall Horan 'Not Ready To Settle Down'
- Women 'Dislike Their Partner's Mates'
- Frankie Sandford Works Out With Baby Son
- Women Today Are 'Twice As Likely To Be Childless'
- Zoe Saldana Confirms London Wedding
- Couples Argue Over Christmas Chores
- Consultation For NI's Abortion Laws
- Chemical Experts Investigating Unexplained Death
- 'Slaves' Rescued In Police Raids
- Human Remains Found On Beach
- Funerals For Clutha Crash Victims
- UK Provides Assistance In Central African Republic
- Flood Preparation 'Saved Lives'
- E.ON Announces Price Hike
- Queen 'Saddened' At Death Of Mandela
- Security Provider Appointed For 2014 Games
- Man Charged With Attempting To Murder Police Officers