Search The Wedding Planner
Feature Flowers Article
Before you start pavement pounding sit down and have a think about your overall theme. It is not as simple as choosing a few blooms to tie in with your dress. You need to consider the bridesmaids, flower girls, men in the bridal party, mothers corsage, ceremony decoration and your reception venue. Whilst this can seem rather daunting, breaking it down into small bite size areas for attention is the simplest way.
in North West
- Expectant Mothers 'Can Drink While Pregnant'
- Men Are 'Clueless' About Their Partner's Tastes
- Bride Organises Wedding For Terminally-Ill Husband
- First Baby Born Using New IVF Treatment
- Robbie Williams 'Used DVDs To Seduce Women'
- Corrie Star 'Wants Four Children'
- Have Ozzy And Sharon Osbourne Reunited?
- Helen Flanagan In New Relationship Split
- Mums Spend £1,300 On Their Children's Wardrobe
- Kim Kardashian 'Excited' Following Birth
- King Of Jordon Endorses Treaty With UK
- Third And Largest Round Of Cuts Made To Army Personnel
- Attorney General To Review Stuart Hall Sentence
- Saatchi Accepts Police Caution For Assault
- Cameron Tweets Success On G8 Talks Over Ransom Payments
- Osborne Pledges To Tackle Corporate Tax Avoidance
- Andy Coulson Appears In Court On Perjury Charge
- Call Centres Featured In BBC Programme Fined For Nuisance Calls
- ISPs Head For No 10 For Internet Porn And Child Abuse Talks
- Stuart Hall Sentenced To 15 Months For Sexually Abusing Girls