Search The Wedding Planner
Feature Gifts Article
1) AutoWed Wedding Machine
This novelty-wedding machine offers a 'quick hitch'. You get a couple of rings and a personalised certificate for a £1. It's not legally binding but Concept Shed's Cadillac-pink retro machine complete with a small portrait of Jesus Christ makes wedding planning so much easier.
"We came up with the idea last year and built the unit this spring specially for Marvin's Marvellous Mechanical Museum in Detroit, USA (marvin3m.com)," a Concept Shed spokesman said.
- Couples Divided On The Perfect Xmas Gift
- Mark Wright Wants To Start A Family
- Man Arrested In Suspected Sham Marriage
- Kerry Katona Reveals Wedding Plans
- Jungle Campmates Reveal Relationship
- Cowell 'Let Friend Down' Over Affair
- 'Russell Brand Wanted Kids' – Perry
- Stressed Parents 'More Likely To Have Obese Kids'
- Kelly Brook 'Reunites With Cipriani'
- 2m Brits Hook Up With A Colleague At Xmas Party
- M5 Fireworks Crash Accused Is Cleared
- Aircraft Causes Delays At Stansted Airport
- Comic Relief Funds 'Invested In Arms Firms'
- Work Begins On 2014 Games Venue
- Suspected Murder-Suicide In House Fire
- Tulisa Contostavlos Charged With Drugs Offences
- Teenager Arrested After Student Is Stabbed
- Independent Scotland To Provide Post-Study Visas
- Middle-Aged Have Worst Drink And Drug Problems
- BBC News Defends Mandela Coverage