Search The Wedding Planner
Gifts beginning V
Feature Gifts Article
1) AutoWed Wedding Machine
This novelty-wedding machine offers a 'quick hitch'. You get a couple of rings and a personalised certificate for a £1. It's not legally binding but Concept Shed's Cadillac-pink retro machine complete with a small portrait of Jesus Christ makes wedding planning so much easier.
"We came up with the idea last year and built the unit this spring specially for Marvin's Marvellous Mechanical Museum in Detroit, USA (marvin3m.com)," a Concept Shed spokesman said.
- New Law 'Will Protect Gay Marriage Opponents'
- 1 In 3 Women Dislike Their Married Name
- Mo Farah Crowned 'Celebrity Dad Of The Year'
- $23k Wedding Ring Sold For $10 Is Returned
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl
- Couples 'Paying The Price' For Their Big Day
- Children Now Spending Less For Father's Day
- RNLI Intervene To Save Bride's Big Day
- Brad Pitt Plays Down Wedding Speculation
- 'Love Is Wonderful' – Mila Kunis
- Stuart Hall Sentenced To 15 Months For Sexually Abusing Girls
- Nigella Lawson Images Dismissed By Saatchi As 'Playful Tiff'
- Broadcasters Investigated Over Woolwich Footage
- Bodies Found In Sea Near Cliffs Were Climbers Went Missing
- Woman Dies Following Stone Roses Concert
- Ian Brady Could Appear In Public For First Time In Decades
- Care Home Regulator To Pilot Death Rate Monitoring System
- Report Urges New 'Super-Jails'
- Bonds For Shares Plan Unveiled To Save Co-op Bank
- Qatada Deportation Saga Has Cost UK Over £1.7m