Search The Wedding Planner
|Crafty Fox Flowers Interflora||Dublin 3|
|E & G Cards||Ballyclare|
|Flowers And Frills||Lisburn|
|Flowers By Rhona||Addiewell|
|Your Story In A Book||Paisley|
Feature Gifts Article
1) AutoWed Wedding Machine
This novelty-wedding machine offers a 'quick hitch'. You get a couple of rings and a personalised certificate for a £1. It's not legally binding but Concept Shed's Cadillac-pink retro machine complete with a small portrait of Jesus Christ makes wedding planning so much easier.
"We came up with the idea last year and built the unit this spring specially for Marvin's Marvellous Mechanical Museum in Detroit, USA (marvin3m.com)," a Concept Shed spokesman said.
- 1 In 5 Men Are 'High Maintenance' - Survey
- Mackintosh Quits MIC To Be With Fiancé
- 25,000 Jews Attend Wedding Ceremony
- 'Mr Blobby' House Painted In Wedding Prank
- Air Travel Poses 'No Risk' For Expectant Mothers
- Drinking Organic Milk 'Could Harm Baby's IQ'
- Sheridan Smith Denies Russell Brand Rumours
- Keira Knightley's Wedding Was 'Beautiful'
- Same-Sex Marriage Plans Move Forward
- Second Son For Wayne And Colleen Rooney
- Dale Cregan Admits Father And Son Murder
- Child Killer Loses Right To Anonymity
- Britvic Announce Factory And Warehouse Closures
- Tax Credit Fraud Target Off By £5bn
- Afghan Interpreters To Be Granted UK Visa's
- Hampshire Police To Sell Unused £11m Headquarters
- 55 Beaches Meet New Tougher EU Standards
- Man Jailed For Seven Years Over Baby's Death
- Retired CoE Priest Jailed For Catalogue Of Abuse
- Sir Cyril Smith Abuse Investigation Extended To Ten Others