Search The Wedding Planner
Jewellery & Rings beginning D
Feature Jewellery & Rings Article
Surprisingly, however, almost half of brides (48%) and 43% of men said they did not celebrate with sex on the night of their engagement.
The fifth-annual Proposal and Engagement Survey From the two websites has revealed what men and women are thinking and doing during one of life's most personal moments.
More Jewellery & Rings beginning D
- Women Today Are 'Twice As Likely To Be Childless'
- Women 'Dislike Their Partner's Mates'
- Frankie Sandford Works Out With Baby Son
- Women In Love Don't Worry About Their Weight
- Couples Argue Over Christmas Chores
- Consultation For NI's Abortion Laws
- Christmas Proposal For Lewis Hamilton?
- Parents 'Secretly Watch' Kids' TV Shows
- No Palace Wedding For Kim Kardashian
- England's Teenage Birth Rate Falls
- Flood Preparation 'Saved Lives'
- E.ON Announces Price Hike
- Queen 'Saddened' At Death Of Mandela
- Security Provider Appointed For 2014 Games
- Man Charged With Attempting To Murder Police Officers
- UK House Prices Continue To Rise
- Car Tax Discs To Be Abolished
- £1bn Towards Free School Meals
- Birth Rate Doubles In Least Deprived Areas
- Murder Investigation After Flat Balcony Fall