Search The Wedding Planner
Jewellery & Rings beginning E
Feature Jewellery & Rings Article
Surprisingly, however, almost half of brides (48%) and 43% of men said they did not celebrate with sex on the night of their engagement.
The fifth-annual Proposal and Engagement Survey From the two websites has revealed what men and women are thinking and doing during one of life's most personal moments.
More Jewellery & Rings beginning E
- Expectant Mothers 'Can Drink While Pregnant'
- Men Are 'Clueless' About Their Partner's Tastes
- Bride Organises Wedding For Terminally-Ill Husband
- First Baby Born Using New IVF Treatment
- Robbie Williams 'Used DVDs To Seduce Women'
- Corrie Star 'Wants Four Children'
- Have Ozzy And Sharon Osbourne Reunited?
- Helen Flanagan In New Relationship Split
- Mums Spend £1,300 On Their Children's Wardrobe
- Kim Kardashian 'Excited' Following Birth
- King Of Jordon Endorses Treaty With UK
- Third And Largest Round Of Cuts Made To Army Personnel
- Attorney General To Review Stuart Hall Sentence
- Saatchi Accepts Police Caution For Assault
- Cameron Tweets Success On G8 Talks Over Ransom Payments
- Osborne Pledges To Tackle Corporate Tax Avoidance
- Andy Coulson Appears In Court On Perjury Charge
- Call Centres Featured In BBC Programme Fined For Nuisance Calls
- ISPs Head For No 10 For Internet Porn And Child Abuse Talks
- Stuart Hall Sentenced To 15 Months For Sexually Abusing Girls