Search The Wedding Planner
Jewellery & Rings beginning G
Feature Jewellery & Rings Article
Surprisingly, however, almost half of brides (48%) and 43% of men said they did not celebrate with sex on the night of their engagement.
The fifth-annual Proposal and Engagement Survey From the two websites has revealed what men and women are thinking and doing during one of life's most personal moments.
More Jewellery & Rings beginning G
- Women's Age Does Affect IVF Success
- Man Sells Ex's 'Cursed' Engagement Ring
- Women In Love Don't Worry About Their Weight
- Niall Horan 'Not Ready To Settle Down'
- Women 'Dislike Their Partner's Mates'
- Frankie Sandford Works Out With Baby Son
- Women Today Are 'Twice As Likely To Be Childless'
- Zoe Saldana Confirms London Wedding
- Couples Argue Over Christmas Chores
- Consultation For NI's Abortion Laws
- UK Provides Assistance In Central African Republic
- Flood Preparation 'Saved Lives'
- E.ON Announces Price Hike
- Queen 'Saddened' At Death Of Mandela
- Security Provider Appointed For 2014 Games
- Man Charged With Attempting To Murder Police Officers
- UK House Prices Continue To Rise
- Car Tax Discs To Be Abolished
- £1bn Towards Free School Meals
- Birth Rate Doubles In Least Deprived Areas