Search The Wedding Planner
Jewellery & Rings beginning L
Feature Jewellery & Rings Article
Surprisingly, however, almost half of brides (48%) and 43% of men said they did not celebrate with sex on the night of their engagement.
The fifth-annual Proposal and Engagement Survey From the two websites has revealed what men and women are thinking and doing during one of life's most personal moments.
More Jewellery & Rings beginning L
- Weddings Leave 1 In 8 Couples In Debt
- Pattinson 'Found Messages From Stewart's Ex'
- Women In Stressful Jobs 'Struggle To Find Love'
- New Warnings Over Second-Hand Smoke For Babies
- Alan Carr Named As Godfather To Adele's Son
- New Mum Rochelle Humes Feels 'So Blessed'
- Groom Jailed After Looting His Own Wedding
- Transport Company Unveils 'Love Train' Plans
- 1 In 5 Men Are 'High Maintenance' - Survey
- Mackintosh Quits MIC To Be With FiancÚ
- Soldier Killed In Woolwich 'Machete' Attack
- Dr Admits Filming Sex Offences Against Patients
- Five Arrested After Nursery Sex Abuse Allegation
- Charities Highlight Rise In Children Abusing Children
- 14-Year-Old Rescued From Chimney
- Net Migration Falls In Year To Sept 2012
- Nissan Recall Micra's Between 2002-2006
- Dale Cregan Admits Father And Son Murder
- Child Killer Loses Right To Anonymity
- Britvic Announce Factory And Warehouse Closures