Search The Wedding Planner
Makeup & Perfume beginning N
Feature Makeup & Perfume Article
Benefit teamed up with Jean Pierre Braganza at LFW to create the look for the show.
Makeup artist Alex Byrne wanted to create a look that was both feminine and graphic to match the collection that was inspired by Cornwall in the 20s.
The following products were used to create the look:
•Stay Don’t Stray around the eyes
•Porefessionaland You Rebel all overthe face
•Boi-ingdotted onto blemishes
- IVF Breakthrough 'Could Triple Number Of Births'
- Katie Price Suffering From Bad Pregnancy
- 'No Huge Demand' For Gay Marriage: Hammond
- TV Baker Splits From Wife Of 15 Years
- Dreams Can Predict Relationship Behaviour
- Christina Ricci Designing Wedding Dress
- Avril Lavigne Promises 'Unique' Wedding
- Kim Kardashian To Have 'Lavish Baby Shower'
- Couples 'Would Rather Check Emails In Bed'
- Jennifer Lopez Will 'Probably' Marry Again
- 69-Year-Old Woman Avoids Jail Over Manslaughter Charge
- Govt Marks International Day Against Homophobia
- IPCC Ask North Yorkshire Police For Savile Review
- Poll Suggests 'Unhealthy' Drinking Culture In Parliament
- Headteachers Union Sets Up Ofstead Rival
- New Courts To Hear Minor Traffic Offences
- 1,400 More Jobs To Be Cut At RBS
- NAO "Unclear" On Benefits of HS2 Project
- Altruistic Organ Donations Rising
- MoJ Seek To Cut Expert Witness Legal Aid Cost