Search The Wedding Planner
Makeup & Perfume beginning N
Feature Makeup & Perfume Article
Benefit teamed up with Jean Pierre Braganza at LFW to create the look for the show.
Makeup artist Alex Byrne wanted to create a look that was both feminine and graphic to match the collection that was inspired by Cornwall in the 20s.
The following products were used to create the look:
•Stay Don’t Stray around the eyes
•Porefessionaland You Rebel all overthe face
•Boi-ingdotted onto blemishes
- Women's Age Does Affect IVF Success
- Man Sells Ex's 'Cursed' Engagement Ring
- Women In Love Don't Worry About Their Weight
- Niall Horan 'Not Ready To Settle Down'
- Women 'Dislike Their Partner's Mates'
- Frankie Sandford Works Out With Baby Son
- Women Today Are 'Twice As Likely To Be Childless'
- Zoe Saldana Confirms London Wedding
- Couples Argue Over Christmas Chores
- Consultation For NI's Abortion Laws
- UK Provides Assistance In Central African Republic
- Flood Preparation 'Saved Lives'
- E.ON Announces Price Hike
- Queen 'Saddened' At Death Of Mandela
- Security Provider Appointed For 2014 Games
- Man Charged With Attempting To Murder Police Officers
- UK House Prices Continue To Rise
- Car Tax Discs To Be Abolished
- £1bn Towards Free School Meals
- Birth Rate Doubles In Least Deprived Areas