Search The Wedding Planner
in Northern Ireland
|Brendan Black Photography||Armagh|
Feature Video Article
Whilst it may be tempting to ditch the videography if you are on a tight budget, or ask a friend to step into the gap with an amateur video, it is worth bearing in mind, if you end up on 'You've been framed' because you or your groom passed out at the altar, you at least want him to look good. For this you need a professional.
On watching your wedding video, you will pick up on all the little things that you missed. Your wedding day, has a nasty habit of passing you by in a blur. It is nice to have a keepsake/reminder of how happy you both were. If you do choose to book a professional arrange to meet with them and view their work. You should be able to tell from their portfolio if their style of videography suits you.
- Expectant Mothers 'Can Drink While Pregnant'
- Men Are 'Clueless' About Their Partner's Tastes
- Bride Organises Wedding For Terminally-Ill Husband
- First Baby Born Using New IVF Treatment
- Robbie Williams 'Used DVDs To Seduce Women'
- Corrie Star 'Wants Four Children'
- Have Ozzy And Sharon Osbourne Reunited?
- Helen Flanagan In New Relationship Split
- Mums Spend £1,300 On Their Children's Wardrobe
- Kim Kardashian 'Excited' Following Birth
- King Of Jordon Endorses Treaty With UK
- Third And Largest Round Of Cuts Made To Army Personnel
- Attorney General To Review Stuart Hall Sentence
- Saatchi Accepts Police Caution For Assault
- Cameron Tweets Success On G8 Talks Over Ransom Payments
- Osborne Pledges To Tackle Corporate Tax Avoidance
- Andy Coulson Appears In Court On Perjury Charge
- Call Centres Featured In BBC Programme Fined For Nuisance Calls
- ISPs Head For No 10 For Internet Porn And Child Abuse Talks
- Stuart Hall Sentenced To 15 Months For Sexually Abusing Girls