Search The Wedding Planner
in Northern Ireland (Armagh)
What better way to remember your special day than with a wedding video. Capture every emotion from the brides arrival to the first dance, stored so you can enjoy them for years to come.
The Wedding Planner has a selection of talented videographers who will work with you to capture every special moment throughout your day. These will then be edited to perfection and presented on disc or alternative format for you to use as you please.
|Brendan Black Photography||Armagh|
Feature Video Article
Whilst it may be tempting to ditch the videography if you are on a tight budget, or ask a friend to step into the gap with an amateur video, it is worth bearing in mind, if you end up on 'You've been framed' because you or your groom passed out at the altar, you at least want him to look good. For this you need a professional.
On watching your wedding video, you will pick up on all the little things that you missed. Your wedding day, has a nasty habit of passing you by in a blur. It is nice to have a keepsake/reminder of how happy you both were. If you do choose to book a professional arrange to meet with them and view their work. You should be able to tell from their portfolio if their style of videography suits you.
- Sam Bailey Expecting Third Child
- Sham Bride Arrested At Fourth Wedding
- Woman Wins Frozen Sperm Legal Challenge
- Darren Gough Confirms Marriage Split
- Couples More Likely To Break Up Via Text
- Simon Cowell 'Born To Be A Dad'
- 1 In 4 Couples Argue Over Central Heating
- Niall Horan 'Back With Ex'
- Kimye Set A Wedding Date - Reports
- Kelsey Grammer To Become A Father
- Naked Body Found On Beach Believed To Be Alan Jeal
- Nuclear Submarine Gets New Core After Reactor Problems
- Hotel Closes Over Right-Wing Threats
- Paddy Power To Pull An Ad Betting Pistorius Trial
- Shell Wants Scotland In The UK
- Almost 500,000 People Helped Into Jobs Through The Work Programme
- UK Universities Come Out Tops
- Bill Clinton In NI: 'You Must Finish The Job'
- Woman Charged Over Indecent Images Of Children
- Campaign Launches For New Law That Criminalises Domestic Violence