Capturing your wedding day with a fresh approach!
Contemporary photography by London photographer Louise Bjorling, is a style developed from years of experimenting and training. It carries influences from the latest trends in wedding photography, fashion magazines and modern portraiture. A bit of creativity, a streak of photojournalism look, and not to forget - a huge attention to your personality and taste - all comes together, when I capture your day!
- 4 years of professional full time photography studies (Graduate in 2008)
- 3.5 years of photographing weddings (as well as portraiture, kids, commercial & interiors...)
- A huge bag filled to the brim with 2 professional digital SLRs and a broad spectra of lenses for your day!
- Several features on the bridal blogs: Whimsical wonderland weddings, Blueberry weddings - the most talented photographers worldwide, Bride of colour, OMG I’m getting married, Boho bride...
- Member of SWPP
IN FRONT OF ME...
An excitement to meet you and hear more about your wedding day!
Visit my website/blog, have a good look around and drop me a line - I’d love to hear from you .
- Full day wedding photography cover, from those special moments in the morning until your first dance: Your images will string together like a story about your day!
- Engagement/pre wedding portrait sessions: keep it simple and romantic or go absolutely wild and creative - choice is yours!
- Trash the dress/treasure the dress session - post wedding portraits in your wedding gear!
- Bridal boudoir sessions
Based in London, I cover weddings anywhere in UK and Europe.