Search The Wedding Planner
Feature Confetti Article
It is available in all shapes and sizes making the choice of confetti as individual as the couple themselves.
Confetti is the Italian name for sweets which are thrown in the country over the couple as they emerge from the church.
Before the use of modern confetti in the UK the married couple were showered with flowers, petals, rice or grains to bestow prosperity upon them.
- KT Tunstall Divorces Husband
- Man Proposes With 'Glowing' Engagement Ring
- Corrie Star To Be A Father Again
- Children With Married Parents 'Less Likely To Be Obese'
- 9 In 10 Children 'Will See Parents Split'
- More Divorcees Having 'Revenge' Surgery
- Weddings Leave 1 In 8 Couples In Debt
- Pattinson 'Found Messages From Stewart's Ex'
- Women In Stressful Jobs 'Struggle To Find Love'
- New Warnings Over Second-Hand Smoke For Babies
- Woolwich Murder: Two Arrested Over 'Offensive' Twitter Comments
- BBC To Close Its Digital Media Initiative
- Heathrow Closes Runway After A Plane Makes An Emergency Landing
- High Court Rules Sally Bercow's Lord McAlpine Tweet Libellous
- Call For Action To Develop Children's Resilience To Pornography
- Rochdale Council Apologises Over Child Sex Abuse Cases
- Soap Stars Lead Unhealthy Lifestyles According To New Research
- Soldier Killed In Woolwich 'Machete' Attack
- Dr Admits Filming Sex Offences Against Patients
- Five Arrested After Nursery Sex Abuse Allegation