Search The Wedding Planner
No wedding outfit is complete without gorgeous shoes to compliment your dress. Your Wedding Shoes are one of the most important features of your wedding look. You will want shoes that not only look great, but ones you can walk in for the duration of the day!
The Wedding Planner has a range of companies that specialise in beautiful wedding shoes that are sure to be perfect on your big day. Whether you fancy heels, flats, wide-fitting or something with a bit of sparkle, our companies are sure to have the perfect shoes especially for you!
|Amaryllis Bridalwear Alton||GU34 1AG|
|Amaryllis Bridalwear Godalming||Godalming|
|Baker & Clark||Llandudno|
Feature Shoes Article
The time of year that you choose to get married will have a massive impact on your choice of footwear.
Think about the season before you go shopping for your shoes The shops may be stocked full with sandals and straps but if you are getting married on 31st December your toes will be blue.
- Light Drinking Is A Preterm Risk - Study
- Edwards Would Like Disney-Themed Wedding
- Dead Banker Had A Second Wife
- Fathers 'Could Share Maternity Leave'
- Man Jailed For Stealing Wedding Rings
- Pregnancy Makes Me Feel Guilty – Bailey
- J-Lo In No Rush To Tie The Knot
- Scottish Government To Tackle Child Poverty
- Are Justin And Selena Back Together?
- Rhianna And Drake Fuel Romance Rumours
- Station And Fire Engine Destroyed In Fire
- Children And Teens Eat Too Much Salt
- Four Arrested In Terror Investigation
- Search Resumes For Men Missing From Capsized Speedboat
- RMT General Secretary Bob Crows Dies Aged 52
- Child Killer Theresa Riggi Found Dead
- Cornwall Council Makes Over £300,000 From No-Change Parking Meters
- Chilean Navy Rescue British Sailor
- Blood Test Identifies Those At-Risk Of Alzeimer's Within Three Years
- Govt Announces Extra Money To Repair Roads