Search The Wedding Planner
Feature Shoes Article
The time of year that you choose to get married will have a massive impact on your choice of footwear.
Think about the season before you go shopping for your shoes The shops may be stocked full with sandals and straps but if you are getting married on 31st December your toes will be blue.
- Foster Children To Stay With Families Until 21
- 'Quiet' Stag Party For Zayn Malik
- Nigella Lawson Hits Out At Ex
- Tom Daley 'Dating Screenwriter'
- Wedding Photos Expose Benefits Cheat
- Katie Price 'Misses Ex-Boyfriend'
- Jamelia Reveals Abusive Relationship
- Ellie Goulding Discusses The Single Life
- 10% Of Men Don't Buy Christmas Presents
- Helen Flanagan Reunites With Boyfriend
- UK Soldier Held Under Terrorism Act
- Tesco UK Sales Fall In Third Quarter
- Female Police Officer Injured In Shooting
- Christmas Royal Mail Strike Called Off
- UK Economy Grew In Q3
- 'No More Cuts', Swinney Tells Osborne
- £40bn Investment In Renewables Expected By 2020
- UK Ranked Average In Education Ratings
- Agreement To Protect Customers From Stolen Phone Bills
- China Emergence An 'Opportunity' - Cameron