The fact your reading this tells me you are looking for a Quality Professional DJ to perform at your Wedding Party. As One of Northern Ireland's most experienced Wedding Entertainment providers you will not be disappointed with the Wedding Disco Entertainment we provide.
Your Wedding Entertainment is a very important part of your day and our vast experience will ensure that Your Wedding DJ and Disco will be perfect and your Wedding Party Entertainment will be one of the highlights of your Wedding Day.
Covering all of Northern Ireland we are familiar with All the Top Wedding Venues both large and small in the Province. We also cover the Border Counties of Southern Ireland. Whether Your Wedding Party is to be a small informal gathering or the traditional Wedding Party with all your family, relations and friends attending, our Equipment and DJ are adaptable and versatile so that your Wedding Disco will be just how you wanted it to be ... PerfectBelow are six questions You and your Partner need to ask yourselves .I know you will answer Yes to them all.
- Do we want to hire a Professional Wedding DJ who will Control and Co-Ordinate our Wedding Party just the way we want?
- Do we want to relax with our friends and family in the evening knowing that our "First Dance " will be just how we imagined?
- Do we want to be clear in our minds that the DJ will be playing a selection of tunes to suit everyone at our party and co-ordinate into his set the requests we have discussed with him and the one's our guests may have asked for?
- Do we want the DJ's Sound system to be crisp and clear , just perfectly adjusted for our Wedding venue and the lighting system to give a stunning display?
- Do we want a DJ Who will strike up a rapport with our guests and create that all important party atmosphere for our Wedding Party Celebration?
Do we want Peace Of Mind knowing that our DJ is a fully licensed DJ who also holds all the relevant Public Liability insurance, and electrical test certificates?
My Wedding DJ NI has all the right answers when it comes to providing Professional Wedding Dj and Disco Entertainment. We know from our years of experience how to make Your Wedding Party Perfect ... Just the Way You want it. You won't be disappointed with our service. Over 25 years of DJing experience will help to make Your Wedding Disco one of the best parts of your Wedding Day. Weddings
You have decided to get married. You want the biggest day in your life celebrated with style and class and a party which will be unforgettable. Your wedding entertainment will in most cases account for nearly 50% of your day and may include guests from all age groups. You need a professional, reliable DJ who will cover every detail relevant to your party entertainment, leaving you to enjoy your big day.
Good Wedding Disco Entertainment just doen't happen ... It's carefullty planned and prepared for in a professional manner just like any other essential part of your Big Day. We plan and schedule your Wedding Party celebrations with you to make sure everything runs perfectly on the night.
We use our Experience to ensure You, Your Family and friends and all your guests will have an evening packed with memorable moments, great music, fun and laughter. If you haven't attended a Wedding Party at which we have performed or are not familiar with the business, give our Customer Testimonial page a visit and this should give you a feel for the standard of service you can expect from a Professional DJ Company.
- Hi-tech Sound & Light
- Quality music selection/variety
- Full Insurance , Electrical Safety Certificates
- Legally certified to use hard drive based music systems
- Competitive Pricing Structure
Thanks Alan for a great night of music.You managed to get people up on the dance floor who never get up! Everyone said how good the music was and that they all enjoyed themselves.Victoria & Kyle Pepper
(Glenavon Hotel Cookstown, April 2012)
Thanks very much Alan - you were fantastic and played all our requests straight away - no matter how cheesy!! All the BestRachel & Colin Daly
(Galgorm Resort & Spa , December 2011)