Search The Wedding Planner
Feature Jewellery & Rings Article
Surprisingly, however, almost half of brides (48%) and 43% of men said they did not celebrate with sex on the night of their engagement.
The fifth-annual Proposal and Engagement Survey From the two websites has revealed what men and women are thinking and doing during one of life's most personal moments.
More Jewellery & Rings
- Kelly Brook 'Reunites With Cipriani'
- 2m Brits Hook Up With A Colleague At Xmas Party
- Kym Marsh Drops Married Name
- Family Nurse Scheme For Teen Mums Extended
- Harry Styles Fuels Romance Rumours
- Couples Argue Over Household Temperatures
- The Wanted Singer Confirms Engagement
- Singer Kelly Jones Ties The Knot
- Women's Age Does Affect IVF Success
- Man Sells Ex's 'Cursed' Engagement Ring
- Independent Scotland To Provide Post-Study Visas
- Middle-Aged Have Worst Drink And Drug Problems
- BBC News Defends Mandela Coverage
- Chemical Experts Investigating Unexplained Death
- 'Slaves' Rescued In Police Raids
- Human Remains Found On Beach
- Funerals For Clutha Crash Victims
- UK Provides Assistance In Central African Republic
- Flood Preparation 'Saved Lives'
- E.ON Announces Price Hike