Search The Wedding Planner
Jewellery & Rings
Feature Jewellery & Rings Article
Surprisingly, however, almost half of brides (48%) and 43% of men said they did not celebrate with sex on the night of their engagement.
The fifth-annual Proposal and Engagement Survey From the two websites has revealed what men and women are thinking and doing during one of life's most personal moments.
More Jewellery & Rings
- Couples Divided On The Perfect Xmas Gift
- Mark Wright Wants To Start A Family
- Man Arrested In Suspected Sham Marriage
- Kerry Katona Reveals Wedding Plans
- Jungle Campmates Reveal Relationship
- Cowell 'Let Friend Down' Over Affair
- 'Russell Brand Wanted Kids' – Perry
- Stressed Parents 'More Likely To Have Obese Kids'
- Kelly Brook 'Reunites With Cipriani'
- 2m Brits Hook Up With A Colleague At Xmas Party
- M5 Fireworks Crash Accused Is Cleared
- Aircraft Causes Delays At Stansted Airport
- Comic Relief Funds 'Invested In Arms Firms'
- Work Begins On 2014 Games Venue
- Suspected Murder-Suicide In House Fire
- Tulisa Contostavlos Charged With Drugs Offences
- Teenager Arrested After Student Is Stabbed
- Independent Scotland To Provide Post-Study Visas
- Middle-Aged Have Worst Drink And Drug Problems
- BBC News Defends Mandela Coverage