Search The Wedding Planner
Jewellery & Rings beginning T
Feature Jewellery & Rings Article
Surprisingly, however, almost half of brides (48%) and 43% of men said they did not celebrate with sex on the night of their engagement.
The fifth-annual Proposal and Engagement Survey From the two websites has revealed what men and women are thinking and doing during one of life's most personal moments.
More Jewellery & Rings beginning T
- KT Tunstall Divorces Husband
- Man Proposes With 'Glowing' Engagement Ring
- Corrie Star To Be A Father Again
- Children With Married Parents 'Less Likely To Be Obese'
- 9 In 10 Children 'Will See Parents Split'
- More Divorcees Having 'Revenge' Surgery
- Weddings Leave 1 In 8 Couples In Debt
- Pattinson 'Found Messages From Stewart's Ex'
- Women In Stressful Jobs 'Struggle To Find Love'
- New Warnings Over Second-Hand Smoke For Babies
- Woolwich Murder: Two Arrested Over 'Offensive' Twitter Comments
- BBC To Close Its Digital Media Initiative
- Heathrow Closes Runway After A Plane Makes An Emergency Landing
- High Court Rules Sally Bercow's Lord McAlpine Tweet Libellous
- Call For Action To Develop Children's Resilience To Pornography
- Rochdale Council Apologises Over Child Sex Abuse Cases
- Soap Stars Lead Unhealthy Lifestyles According To New Research
- Soldier Killed In Woolwich 'Machete' Attack
- Dr Admits Filming Sex Offences Against Patients
- Five Arrested After Nursery Sex Abuse Allegation