Search The Wedding Planner
in East Midlands
Registry Offices play an important part in legalising any marriage. Whether you are getting married in a venue of your choice, or in the registry office itself, notice of the marriage must be given. The Wedding Planner has a selection of Registry Offices who can give you all the information you require for your upcoming wedding.
|Amber Valley Registry Office||RIPLEY|
|Ashbourne Registry Office||ASHBOURNE|
|Bakewell Registry Office||BAKEWELL|
|Basford Registry Office||NOTTINGHAM|
|Derby Registry Office||DERBY|
Feature Registry Offices Article
A majority of MSPs on the Equal Opportunities Committee have given their support to the Marriage and Civil Partnership Bill. Other members were not convinced by the Bill and voiced concerns that it did not provide adequate protections.
The new legislation still needs to go through a rigorous voting process at Parliament before it can officially become law.
Convener of the equal opportunities committee, Labour MSP Margaret McCulloch, said: "All of us on the committee recognise the validity, depth and sincerity of all views submitted to us on what has clearly been an emotive issue.
- Light Drinking Is A Preterm Risk - Study
- Edwards Would Like Disney-Themed Wedding
- Dead Banker Had A Second Wife
- Fathers 'Could Share Maternity Leave'
- Man Jailed For Stealing Wedding Rings
- Pregnancy Makes Me Feel Guilty – Bailey
- J-Lo In No Rush To Tie The Knot
- Scottish Government To Tackle Child Poverty
- Are Justin And Selena Back Together?
- Rhianna And Drake Fuel Romance Rumours
- Station And Fire Engine Destroyed In Fire
- Children And Teens Eat Too Much Salt
- Four Arrested In Terror Investigation
- Search Resumes For Men Missing From Capsized Speedboat
- RMT General Secretary Bob Crows Dies Aged 52
- Child Killer Theresa Riggi Found Dead
- Cornwall Council Makes Over £300,000 From No-Change Parking Meters
- Chilean Navy Rescue British Sailor
- Blood Test Identifies Those At-Risk Of Alzeimer's Within Three Years
- Govt Announces Extra Money To Repair Roads