Search The Wedding Planner
No records matched your search
Registry Offices play an important part in legalising any marriage. Whether you are getting married in a venue of your choice, or in the registry office itself, notice of the marriage must be given. The Wedding Planner has a selection of Registry Offices who can give you all the information you require for your upcoming wedding.
- Dalai Lama 'Supports Gay Marriage'
- Harry Styles In New Relationship Rumours
- British Pregnancy Advice Service Fined £200k
- Women Attracted To Men In Advertising
- Kourtney Kardashian 'To Marry Partner'
- Aaron Carter Wants To Win Ex Back
- Sam Bailey Expecting Third Child
- Sham Bride Arrested At Fourth Wedding
- Woman Wins Frozen Sperm Legal Challenge
- Darren Gough Confirms Marriage Split
- Winter Storms Cause Biggest Loss Of Trees Over 20 Years
- Currency Union Refusal Is Final - Alexander
- Pupils Permitted To Smoke At Peterborough Referral Unit
- Bulger's Mother Receives Abuse On Twitter
- Network Rail Apologise Over Level Crossing Deaths
- Letter Bomb Found In Sorting Office Condemned
- Huge First World War Training Ground Rediscovered
- British Soldier Dies In Afghanistan
- 'Time And Support' Needed For Victims And Survivors
- Naked Body Found On Beach Believed To Be Alan Jeal