Search The Wedding Planner
in North East England
Registry Offices play an important part in legalising any marriage. Whether you are getting married in a venue of your choice, or in the registry office itself, notice of the marriage must be given. The Wedding Planner has a selection of Registry Offices who can give you all the information you require for your upcoming wedding.
|Allison Janes||South Shields|
|Darlington Registry Office||DARLINGTON|
|Gateshead Registry Office||GATESHEAD|
|Hartlepool Registry Office||HARTLEPOOL|
|Newcastle upon Tyne Registry Office||NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE|
Feature Registry Offices Article
A majority of MSPs on the Equal Opportunities Committee have given their support to the Marriage and Civil Partnership Bill. Other members were not convinced by the Bill and voiced concerns that it did not provide adequate protections.
The new legislation still needs to go through a rigorous voting process at Parliament before it can officially become law.
Convener of the equal opportunities committee, Labour MSP Margaret McCulloch, said: "All of us on the committee recognise the validity, depth and sincerity of all views submitted to us on what has clearly been an emotive issue.
- Joey Essex 'Dating Sam Faiers'
- Dalai Lama 'Supports Gay Marriage'
- Harry Styles In New Relationship Rumours
- British Pregnancy Advice Service Fined £200k
- Women Attracted To Men In Advertising
- Kourtney Kardashian 'To Marry Partner'
- Aaron Carter Wants To Win Ex Back
- Sam Bailey Expecting Third Child
- Sham Bride Arrested At Fourth Wedding
- Woman Wins Frozen Sperm Legal Challenge
- Govt To Introduce Quick Response Codes
- TV Payment To Become A Civil Matter
- Teen Arrested Over 'Mortal Kombat' Tablets
- Man Arrested On Suspicion Of Possessing Explosives
- Woman Injured In Dog Attack
- Gallagher Wins GB's First Paralympic Gold
- Elena Baltacha Diagnosed With Liver Cancer
- Winter Storms Cause Biggest Loss Of Trees Over 20 Years
- Currency Union Refusal Is Final - Alexander
- Pupils Permitted To Smoke At Peterborough Referral Unit