Search The Wedding Planner
in West Midlands
Feature Registry Offices Article
A majority of MSPs on the Equal Opportunities Committee have given their support to the Marriage and Civil Partnership Bill. Other members were not convinced by the Bill and voiced concerns that it did not provide adequate protections.
The new legislation still needs to go through a rigorous voting process at Parliament before it can officially become law.
Convener of the equal opportunities committee, Labour MSP Margaret McCulloch, said: "All of us on the committee recognise the validity, depth and sincerity of all views submitted to us on what has clearly been an emotive issue.
More Registry Offices
in West Midlands
|Coventry Registry Office||COVENTRY|
|Dudley Registry Office||DUDLEY|
|Herefordshire Registry Office||HEREFORD|
|Sandwell Registry Office||WEST BROMWICH|
|Shropshire Registry Office||SHREWSBURY|
|Solihull Registry Office||SOLIHULL|
|Stoke on Trent Registry Office||STOKE ON TRENT|
|Telford & Wrekin Registry Office||TELFORD|
- Number Of Scottish Marriages Falls
- Court Overturns ACT Gay Marriage Law
- Amy Willerton Denies Romance
- Women Left Alone During Labour - Survey
- Kelly Osborne Has Found 'True Love'
- Women Store Keepsakes From Former Relationships
- Quarter Of Mums 'Too Drunk' To Look After Kids
- Drew Barrymore Reveals Gender of Unborn Baby
- Dad's 'Don't Attend Their Child's Nativity Plays'
- 'Kanye West Is Romantic' - Kardashian
- Seven-Year-Old Dies After Contracting Meningitis
- Call For E-Cig Ban In Wales
- EC-135 Helicopters Grounded For Checks
- Flights Returning To Normal After Fog Causes Delays
- All Remaining Blockbuster Stores To Close
- Two Men Guilty Of Killing Bristol Teen
- Ipsa Confirm Pay Rise For MPs
- Board To Review 'Legal Highs'
- Security Firms Lose Tagging Contracts
- Heavy Fog Causes Flight Chaos In London